Below are the things you need (or might want) to do before your student arrives. If you have any questions, please reach out to the person who signed you up for more information.
- Fill out host family application
- Schedule a home visit
- Complete online background check (mandatory for each person in your home 18 years and older)
- Join the private FB group for host families and staff
- Get matched with a student
- Attend a host family orientation (mandatory for each family each summer they host and the next will be held on Tuesday, June 18 from 6:30-8:30 p.m. at Templeton Middle School in the multipurpose room)
- Send an email to your student(s) introducing your family, your home and what you like to do. Include some photos!
- Make a welcome sign for arrival
- Give your car & home a sprucing for arrival