North County International
Host Family Responsibilities
- A warm, friendly welcome
- A clean, comfortable well-lit room, with sufficient heating, a bed or air mattress that can be provided, ventilation, natural light, storage for clothes and use of a table or desk
- Bed linen and towels which should be cleaned by the host family on a weekly basis
- Regular access to the bathroom as per a member of the family
- A key or access to the home at any time
- Transportation to and from a local bus stop in the area, where EF will provide the student transportation to and from the school;
- Breakfast, a packed lunch and dinner
- Access to laundry facilities at least once per week
Ready to find out more?
Sign up for more information!
Are you interested in hosting and/or learning more about it? Send us an email and we'll answer your questions and get you started on the process.